Wednesday, September 14, 2016

One Week Left

I am called of God. 
My authority is above that of kings of the earth.
By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative 
of the Lord Jesus Christ.
He is my master and He has chosen me to represent Him-
to stand in His place to say and do what He Himself would
say and do if He personally were ministering to the very
people to whom He has sent me. 
My voice is His voice and my acts are His acts;
my doctrine is His doctrine.
My Commission is to do what He wants done;
To say what He wants said; to be a living modern witness in 
word and in deed of the divinity of His 
great and marvelous Latter-Day work.
How great is my calling!

-Bruce R. McConkie









In seven days I will enter the MTC and start my life as a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know that this is the next step that I need to be taking in my life. I am so grateful for all of the love and support I have received from family and friends, I would not be here without you. I love this gospel with all of my heart. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know that they care about each of us and want us all to come unto Him and I am so ready to be a part of this great work. I could not be more excited to start this great adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment