Monday, October 10, 2016

Officially in Virginia

Well, today was a pretty crazy day! I was on the bus at 4 in the morning and on the plane to Atlanta by 7am and heading to Virginia by 1pm (take note of the time difference). Just letting you guys know that I made it here safely. There are SO MANY trees!! I feel like I am living in a forest. They are all still green so I am glad that I haven't missed the color change. The mission home is absolutely beautiful and huge! I guess it does have to fit 25 missionaries in here tonight. (She traveled with 25 missionaries today, all going to Virginia)The mission President and his wife are super nice. They fed and served all of us a super yummy dinner. I am writing this email on my new iPad so that is pretty cool. We are the last missionaries to get iPads, the ones coming in after are all getting tablets. I meet my trainer and new companion tomorrow afternoon. Gosh I am going to miss my companion Sister Johnson sooooooo much!! She has become my best friend. It is going to be hard, but I am so excited to make even more friends. I am beyond excited to start my mission in the real world of Virginia! Love you guys tons and see you all soon! Christmas is just around the corner.

Alex 


No comments:

Post a Comment