Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day

Exciting news... I cut off 5 inches of my hair 😁
AND I love it

Also, we went to go teach Linda the restoration and she loved it! She said that we can come back again on Wednesday
I don't think I have told you about Jerry yet. So Jerry is a great guy with some anger problems. He always tells us a story of how someone did something to him and that he wants to kill them. "I'm gonna kill 'em" Is what he says. BUT we haven't given up on him yet because the Spirit told us not to, he also reads the Book of Mormon and takes notes and writes down questions from the things he reads. He has stopped hanging out with his friends who cause him trouble and so we are making progress here! It is always so great going to teach Jerry. 

What a great Mother's day! There are so many amazing women who have blessed and influenced me in my life. I know that I wouldn't be the person I am today without my mom. She is an amazing example of love and service. I strive to be more like that each day. Thank you for all that you do for me mom! 
"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity."
Church yesterday was absolutely great, as usual. It is always so fun to see the primary kids go to the front and sing. Of course they gave all the women chocolate so that was another plus of the day. But the best part of the whole day was when I talked to the family! Oh my gosh I love my family so much! 

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK

-Sister Ruffner



No comments:

Post a Comment