Monday, September 11, 2017

This Week Was a Trip!

We get this referral from the Elders this week and went to go see him.
His name is Nathan and he grew up going to scouts with all his Mormon
friends but didn't have a belief in Jesus Christ then. He since has
had experiences that caused him to believe in Christ. He has a Book of
Mormon and became very interested in it. We answered the questions
that he had about how the Book of Mormon came to be and he said he
would like to come by our church!

There was also another person named Peter who has been less active for
a while. He got baptized about six years ago and his son has never
been baptized. So we are going to start teaching him!
We've been doing TONS of finding lately so that always screams miracles!

Speaking of finding, those people who we wouldn't normally find just
by walking around the streets we are going to be able to find now.
Because our mission is getting Facebook! Wow I know, it is going to be
awesome :)

Got to go on exchanges this last week in Louisa! Which was fun, it
reminded me a lot of Tappahannok and King George. They are seeing so
many miracles! They have been companions there for coming on three
transfers. Which obviously is meant to be because they are staying
very busy!

Speaking of transfers... Sister Ruffner is staying in Glen Allen and
Sister Franks is leaving me...
This week was a trip because I literally tripped two times in front of
tons of people. Gravity is my enemy. Seriously I'm surprised that I
have survived for his long. Oh my...

No matter what happens being a missionary truly is the greatest. I
love his work with all of my heart. I love you all tons!!







No comments:

Post a Comment